Visa & Insurances

The University of Twente will apply for a student visa for all non-EER students who join a course of Twente Pathway College. As student insurance covering healthcare and personal liability is a requirement for all visa students, Twent Pathway College will assist in taking the necessary steps.


The visa window for TPC students is from 1 May to 15 July. All students who have confirmed their offer will be contacted by the university in this time period to support them in making the visa arrangements. As part of the process the students, or their agents, will receive a visa pack with clear instructions on the process and the steps to take.


The required visa documents are:

  • completed visa forms (issued by the University between 1 May and 15 July)
  • a copy of all pages of your passport (the passport should be valid for at least 6 months)
  • full tuition fee paid to Twente Pathway College, prior to visa application
  • a bank statement not older than 3 months showing sufficient funds for cost of living. (The cost of living minimum requirement is € 875 p/m, per month for the full year, subject to change).