Navitas Family Bursaries
Twente Pathway College offers the Navitas family scholarship. The Family Bursary applies where two or more students from the same family study at a Navitas institution.
- Family Bursary applies where two or more students from the same family study at a Navitas institution.
- The first family member can be studying at a Navitas institution at the same time as the other family members or may have studied at any Navitas institution previously.
- The family bursary is granted to the second and subsequent family members who study at a Navitas institution.
- Students must not have previously received a Navitas scholarship or bursary, or had a scholarship or bursary from Navitas withdrawn.
For the purpose of this bursary, a family member is defined as a husband, wife, brother, sister, mother, father, son, daughter or stepchild.
- Successful recipients will not receive any money from the Navitas member institution, nor will the bursary show on the student’s offer or similar. The value of the bursary will be recorded on the student’s account each semester of study.
- If the student remains enrolled at the institution, at the end of week 4 of their first semester, 10% of their tuition fee paid will be credited to the student.
- The bursary does not apply to additional units or repeat units that may also be undertaken.
- Navitas bursary is not applicable to English language programmes or any component of any English language programme offered by Navitas member institutions.
Navitas member institutions
The Navitas bursary applies to students studying at BCUIC, Brunel University London Pathway College, Curtin College, Curtin Singapore, ARU College, Deakin College, EIBT, EIC, Eynesbury, FIC, Griffith College, HIC, ICM, ICP, ICRGU, Keele University International College, La Trobe Melbourne, Lancaster University Leipzig, La Trobe University Sydney Campus, Leicester Global Study Centre, NIC, UPIC, PIBT, SAIBT, SIBT, Navitas at FAU, Navitas at UMass Boston, Navitas at UMass Dartmouth, Navitas at UMass Lowell, Navitas at UNH, The College Swansea University, THPC, TPC, UC College, UA92 Global, UCIC, UNIC, Western Sydney University International College, and Western Sydney University – Sydney City Campus.
A completed application must be submitted to the Navitas institution together with supporting documents, such as birth certificate or family card. Application form can be obtained from the Navitas institution where the second family member has enrolled.