The Plaza Residence
Enjoy a fully integrated campus experience by studying and living at the all-in-one campus of the University of Twente.
Living in the Plaza Residence is a fantastic way to get involved in the many programs and activities available on campus, have easy access to classes, and other facilities at the UT such has a library, a supermarket and student restaurants.
Enschede city centre is 20 minutes by bike or public transport. You can easily enjoy the city centre that has many affordable shops, restaurants, weekly open-air markets, and cafes.
Further information and registration 4th April
The Plaza Residence offers:
- A fully equipped room with a queen size bed, a small kitchen, and your private bathroom
- Lounge and study area
- Game area
- Roof terrace
- Bicycle storage
- Personal mailbox
- A residence manager is available to assist students with all accommodation matters
CONTRACT AND PRICES
You will be able to move in from 1 September 2023 and must vacate your room by 31 August 2024. Monthly rental costs range start from €918,95 per month, including furnishing, service costs and WiFi.
PRICES INCLUDE (€)
Laundry and dryers at additional cost 450 EUR per use
To complete your booking process the following payments are required and should be made to Plaza:
A deposit of €1,250
One month rent
Administration and service fees
Plaza Residence Services
De Veldmaat 10
7522 NM Enschede
HOW TO BOOK
- Register via the Plaza booking site website
- Plaza will send you the activation link in 1 or days.
After the account is activated, you can immediately upload the required documents:
• copy of your passport
• copy of your current bank card or credit card
• your offer letter.
- The upload needs to be done in your account under ‘documents’. You have 48 hours to upload these documents after activating your account. Otherwise, Plaza will cancel your application.
- After returning these documents Plaza will issue your contract
- Sign each page of the contract and return it to Plaza as soon as possible
- Pay the deposit € 1,250, administration costs and the first month rent.
Only then the booking will be final.
For any questions about the booking please contact Plaza Resident Services:
Tel: 088 – 226 35 18 during office hours from Monday – Friday 09:00-17:00.
A VIBRANT STUDENT CITY: ENSCHEDE
Enschede is a lively and welcoming city that is perfect for its 31,000 students. The city centre is filled with shops, cafes, clubs, and restaurants to suit any taste, and there are plenty of theatres and cinemas to keep you entertained. If you’re a sports fan, you’ll love the many sports facilities and green spaces in and around the city.City of Enschede